Full Caplita Review: Pros and Cons You Need to Know
As the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases, more and more exchanges are created to buy, sell and trade them. Such a variety of exchanges makes choosing the right cryptocurrency exchange difficult, so comprehensive reviews come in handy.
This Caplita review will give you a complete overview of the exchange, so you don’t have to search for customer reviews yourself. We will give you some essential basic information about the exchange and explain its pros and cons.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s go and learn more about Caplita!
Caplita platform: quick overview
Caplita is a cryptocurrency exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. They do not accept real money like US Dollars (USD) or Euros (EUR). The exchange has an average turnover of $100 million per day and the number of crypto transactions is around 0.4 million per day. This broker is easy to perform large and small trades.
Caplita is registered in the United States and is authorized by third-party international regulators. At the same time, the exchange does its best to ensure the safety of its customers and to comply with the laws and regulations of the states where it provides services.
Benefits of Caplita
- Large selection of cryptocurrencies. Caplita lets you trade over 100 cryptocurrencies. This opens huge opportunities for traders to diversify their investments to reduce risk. Moreover, thanks to a large choice, investors have a chance to make a lot of money on digital currencies that have not yet been promoted.
- Small commissions. The broker’s commission is only 0.1%. In addition, users have the opportunity to reduce even such a small commission by connecting through a referral program, increasing trading volumes or starting to use the exchange token.
- High liquidity. Even with exotic cryptocurrency pairs, transactions are completed quickly and popular digital currencies are bought and sold instantly.
- Security. Caplita employs cryptographic data protection and employs a best-in-class artificial intelligence based risk control solution. On this exchange, you can go through two-step authentication and connect a code that proves that they are not trying to lure the user to a fake site.
- Convenient trading platform. The platform offers different trading modes for users of different levels. Thus, traders who have not yet gained experience will quickly grasp the intuitive user interface, and pros will be able to have full access to advanced charts and other financial instruments.
- Ability to sell small amounts of cryptocurrencies. When trading, the minimum order size is set, which can lead to a situation where a trader has a small amount of cryptocurrency remaining on their balance sheet, which can no longer be put up for sale. Caplita successfully solves this problem by offering to those who want to convert their balances (the so-called crypto dust).
- Promising sponsorship option. On attracted clients, traders can earn up to 40% brokerage commissions.
- Complete learning material. Caplita helps newbies get familiar with the exchange, offers step-by-step guides, and shows videos. Additionally, the broker has a blog for traders, shares financial analysis for vetter users, posts news and updates, and answers common questions.
Disadvantages of Caplita
- Poor customer support. Even not all sections of the site have been translated into popular languages, and sometimes there are strange language errors in the translated material. Therefore, users will either have to put extra effort to master the functionality of the site or work with the exchange in the English version.
- Minor interruptions in platform operations. Although in fairness, it must be said that all crypto exchanges face such problems during an excessive influx of traders. At the same time, Caplita deals with problems quite quickly.
- Restrictions on withdrawal of money by anonymous users. When a trader has not passed the verification, he can withdraw up to 1 BTC per day. At the same time, the output time also increases. To withdraw up to 100 BTC per day, users must verify their identity.
One of the main advantages of Caplita is a small commission. The fee is only 0.1%, while most crypto brokers charge 0.2% to 0.5%.
At the same time, the platform can further reduce the amount of the already meager commission:
- Makers (users who set pending limit trades and thereby increase liquidity on the crypto exchange) can reduce fees on Caplita to 0.01%;
- Takers (traders who fill orders at the current market rate) can reduce their commission to 0.04%.
To reduce the fees, you must use your Caplita token to pay for it and grow your trading activity on the crypto exchange. In addition, new users can reduce the payment commission percentage by clicking on the referral link.
The actual commissions taken from the merchant are calculated daily and updated at 4:00 AM EST. The amount of the commission is affected by the turnover on the investor’s account for the last month and the current balance of the user.
- Excellent choice in the crypto market. I’ve been here a long time and can confidently say that the exchange really works. There is everything you need.
- I believe the Caplita cryptocurrency exchange has received a lot of trust from users. Over the years that I have traded on this platform, I have observed its active development. The company is trying to improve the service by adding new features. For example, a native token launch can be obtained for activity and then used to reduce fees. I believe this is one of the manifestations of loyalty and customer service. And in general, there are a lot of interesting features.
- I signed up a few months ago and have already withdrawn benefits; everything is OK (although there are some limitations without checking). The functionality of this platform is great and I haven’t even figured out all the features yet.