Tetracast – Episode 248: Digimon, Survive
Welcome to the latest edition of Tetracast, the RPG site’s regular and seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode we open things up with Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Patch 6.1 new adventure, in which James and Chao discuss additions to PvP, housing, story, and more. Adam brings a niche retro touch with a brief summary of emerald dragon for the Super Famicom. Bryan started an immersive isometric simulation Weird Westand Josh concludes the section with an introduction to the recently released version samurai bearer.
This week’s news is marked by the sudden change in the release date of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, which advanced nearly two months to the July 29 date. We have new MMO news with the announcement of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight and stopping TERA. We are also discussing a new release date for Digimon Survivea new trailer for Soul Hackers 2and more.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZéoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), James Galizio (@Thesweet), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full podcast episode below with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 download // Podcast RSS feeds // iTunes Feed // Spotify stream // Youtube
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 2:41 – Fire Emblem Awakening 10th Anniversary Feature
- 7:17 – Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.1 New Adventure
- 41:59 – emerald dragon
- 58:31 – Weird West
- 1:11:28 – samurai bearer
- 1:25:39 – Xenoblade Chronicles 3 delays its release date to July 29
- 1:52:06 – TERA Shuts Down June 30, Blizzard Announces World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
- 2:01:07 – Soul Hackers 2 – Milady Trailer
- 2:02:18 – Release date preview (Echoes of Mana, Shadowrun Trilogy on console, Digimon Survive, Chained Echoes)
- 2:13:24 – Shin Megami Tensei V Surpasses One Million Units Sold Worldwide
- 2:21:03 – Honkai: Star Rail – March 7 Trailer
- 2:25:23- SEGA is developing big budget reboots of Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio
- 2:32:42 – Approve
Advertisement. Keep scrolling for more