Tetracast – Episode 256: We’ve been waiting for this
Welcome to the latest edition of Tetracast, the RPG site’s regular and seemingly weekly podcast!
Although this is a news-heavy episode of the Tetracast, we open up how we usually do with the games we’ve played. Chao tests a beta version of the 1993 action RPG Gaia Illusion as we discuss the Soul Blazer Trilogy. Josh played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revengea well-received beat-em-up reminiscent of popular TMNT arcade games.
In what could be the busiest week of the year for video game news, we have a lot to discuss in this lengthy episode, including the reveal of Final Fantasy VII Revivala Crisis Core Remastermodern Personal Ports, star field playability, Dragon’s Dogma 2And much more.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZéoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), James Galizio (@Thesweet), and Chao Min wu. You can find links to the full podcast episode below with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 download // Podcast RSS feeds // iTunes Feed // Spotify stream // Youtube
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 2:21 – Gaia Illusion (Beta)
- 22:33 – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge and Steam Demos
- 41:21 – RPG Site Features: Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song, KH on PC Re:Fixed mod, RPGS on Steam Deck
- 57:46 – Final Fantasy VII Rebirth announced, second part of the Final Fantasy VII Remake trilogy (spoiler warning for Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- 1:10:28 – Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a new HD remaster for PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and PC
- 1:15:32 – Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis will launch in closed beta later this year, Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade now on Steam
- 1:28:25 – Tactics Ogre: Reborn appears on PlayStation Network
- 1:34:03 – Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent travels to North America and Europe on July 27
- 1:36:40 – Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak welcomes Espinas and Josh explains why it’s good
- 1:43:30 – Dragon’s Dogma II Unveiled at Dragon’s Dogma 10 Years Digital Event
- 1:48:47 – Starfield Showcases First Extended Gameplay at Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
- 1:55:44 – Todd Howard confirms Fallout 5 is coming after The Elder Scrolls 6, Fallout 76 – Expeditions: The Pitt will launch in September
- 1:57:26 – Obsidian Entertainment Announces Narrative Adventure Game Pentiment
- 2:00:48 – Atlus announces Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal for Xbox, PlayStation and PC
- 2:14:30 – Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja reveal Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, coming in early 2023
- 2:18:57 – Diablo IV will be released on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC in 2023
- 2:22:20 – Fairytale Action RPG Ravenlok Walks Into 2023 For Xbox And PC
- 2:24:04 – Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn Unveils First Gameplay Preview, Delayed to 2023
- 2:28:07 – Demonschool Horror Tactical RPG Revealed
- 2:30:37- System Shock remake gets a new trailer
- 2:31:52 – Dark Fantasy Roguelite Action RPG The Unliving Unleashes Undead Armies in Steam Early Access Starting October 31
- 2:33:29 – NIS America brings Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society to the west in early 2023
- 2:39:50 – Digimon Survive Shows New English Footage In Release Date Trailer
- 2:41:49 – Sword and Fairy: Together Forever arrives August 4 on PlayStation
- 2:42:22 – Approve
Advertising. Keep scrolling for more